Amusement and Arcade Gaming Equipment Auction Modern & Classic Arcade Games | Pinball Machines |
Amusement and Arcade Gaming Equipment Auction
Modern & Classic Arcade Games | Pinball Machines | Sports & Action Games | Redemption | Merchandisers | Kiddie Rides| More
This 7th in a series of online auctions offers a large selection of used amusement and arcade gaming equipment located in Dallas, Texas and Simi Valley, California. The inventory will include OVER 200 amusement games, merchandisers, currency changers and rides, as well as 100’s of game parts.. the following are a few of the many titles to come:
– Indiana Jones Pinball
– Rolling Stones Pinball
– Shuffle Companion
– Big Buck World
– Aliens Termination
– Dead Heat
– Dirty Drivin’
– Fast & Furious
– Golden Tee
– Star Wars Battle Pod
– Razing Storm
– Time Crisis 4
– Stacker Redemption Game
– Air Hockey
– Ice Ball (Skee Ball Style Game)
– And many more to come!
Check back often for an updated listing and new photos; Note that items remain subject to change until the Auction.
This sale is being conducted in cooperation with Benaco Sales.
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding OPENS: Early September (check back for date)
Lots Begin CLOSING: Tuesday, September 27 at 11:00am CT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
No preview will take place for this auction.
Item Pickup: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas & Simi Valley, California
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: No inspection will be permitted for this sale;
- DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide payment by wire transfer prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on September 28, 2022;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. A 15% Buyers’ Premium will apply for Bidders paying by wire transfer.
- SALES TAX: Sales tax – based on the location of the item purchased – will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during the following dates and times:
- Lot# 101 thru 299 – Simi Valley, CA – Monday, October 3 thru Thursday, October 6, from 9am to 4pm each by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Lot# 301 and up – Fort Worth, TX – Thursday and Friday, September 29 & 30, from 9am to 4pm by APPOINTMENT ONLY;
- Paid buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] Buyers arriving without an appointment may be turned away as the warehouse requires 24 hour notice to pull orders. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Buyers must arrive with an ID that matches the name on the invoice. If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
- REMOVAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Items will be loaded onto buyers’ trucks at no cost; If buyer desires items to be placed on skids and/or shrink wrapped, cost for this service starts at $75 per skid, with 24 hours notice.
- REPRESENTATIONS: Weights and dimensions are estimates and offered as a guide only. We attempt to provide condition information where available, but do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; some incidental damages may not be identified in the catalog. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- “SUBJECT TO APPROVAL’: Certain items may be denoted as ‘Subject to Approval’. Once the item is ‘sold’ at the auction, it will remain subject to the Seller’s approval of the price attained. Approval or rejection of the bid will occur within 24 hours of the auction.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions by emailing us at [email protected]
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm on September 28, 2022
- Provision of sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during the following dates and times:
- Lots 101-299: Simi Valley, CA – Monday, October 3 thru Thursday, October 6, from 9am to 4pm by appointment only
- Lots 301& Up: Fort Worth, TX – Thursday, September 29 thru Friday, September 30, from 9am to 4pm by appointment only.
Paid buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling 805-496-8087 and selecting option 3. Buyers arriving without an appointment may be turned away as the warehouse requires 24 hour notice to pull orders. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
What to Bring to Pickup:
- Materials to pack and/or wrap your items
- A printed copy of your invoice
- ID which matches the name on the invoice
- If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
For assistance with shipping, please see our list of unaffiliated, 3rd party shippers list below. Please see General Terms for more details regarding buyer removal.
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance may be brought onsite, faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are not affiliated with ThreeSixty and are provided for your convenience only. Using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale. Please be certain to submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing your shipper to pickup on your behalf. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Box & Ship – Tel: 626-793-1607 – [email protected]
- BPS | Box Pack & Ship, LLC – Daniel Goodman –Tel:1-800-674-4705 – [email protected]
- Max Moss – BoxPackShip – 323-432-2477 – [email protected]
- City Business Shipping Inc. – Richard – Tel: 213.612.4949 – [email protected]
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation – Eric Alton – Tel: 913.951.5484 – [email protected]
For fastest support, please email: [email protected]
General Info: 1-720-704-5400, ext. 110