Vista Studios - 6 Stage Broadcast Facility
22aug10:00 am6:00 pmSale TypeLive Webcast AuctionIn the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista Studios, case 2:23-bk-13187-NB (order pending)Vista Studios - 6 Stage Broadcast FacilityGeography:Los Angeles, CA
In the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista Studios, case 2:23-bk-13187-NB (order pending) State-of-the-Art Media over IP Studio Facility 50,000 sq. ft. Live Production Facilities
In the US Bankruptcy Court matter of Vista Studios, case 2:23-bk-13187-NB (order pending)
State-of-the-Art Media over IP Studio Facility
50,000 sq. ft. Live Production Facilities
22,000 sq. ft. of Sound Stages (6)
4K Equipped Production Control Rooms
AES 67/Dante Equipped Audio Control Rooms
Cameras: (5) Ikegami Model UHK-430S 4K/HD Portable Camera Systems, with Unicam XE Model CCU-430 Camera Control Unit & Ikegami OCP-300 Ethernet Capable Operation Control Panel, (3) Ikegami SE-U430 System Expander, (5) Newtek NDI HX 4K Ultra HD PTZ Camera
Switchers: Grass Valley Kahuna Maverik Production Switcher and Production Switcher Panels, Production Switcher with Up to 24 M/Es and 48 Keyers, Newtek TC1 Tricaster Switcher
Digital Mixing Consoles: Yamaha CL5 Digital Mixing Console, Allen & Heath SQ-6 48-Channel Digital Mixer, Yamaha QL1 32-Channel Digital Mixing Console
Server Room: Snell Advanced Media (SAM) Kahuna 9600 Production Switcher with Snell RMPS 966MXS1X, Snell Advanced Media (SAM) Sirius 850 Enterprise Router, Cisco Switches & Routers, Dell Servers & Powervaults, Focusrite Interface, Tektronix Monitors, Fortinite Firewall, Raritan Consoles, Emerson Network Power Thermal Management, Cinedeck Playback
Lighting: (50+) Brightline, Source 4 LED, & Lupo Studio Light Fixtures
Monitor Speakers: (20+) JBL, Fostex, Genelec, ADAM Audio, & Behringer
Crane System: Jimmy Jib Video Services Triangle Pro Crane System
Plus, Large Quantities of: Amplifiers, Control Panels, Meters, Waveform Monitors, AC Power Supplies, Transmitters, Converters, Recorders, Signal Processors, and More
Office & Facilities Assets: Recording & Editing Workstations, Directors Chairs, Conference Rooms, Herman Miller Aeron Chairs, Parts, Supplies, Staging Materials, Server Racks, Wiring and Cable and Much More!
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Catalog Posted: Week of August 1
Bidding Closes: August 22 starting at 10:00 am
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
Monday, August 21 from 10am to 4pm
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
- INSPECTION: Inspection will be on Monday August 21 from 10am to 4pm or by appointment only, please do not show up without an appointment as this is a secure facility.
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by upon receipt of Invoice and no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Payments are accepted in the form of cashiers’ check, wire transfer or credit card. Credit card payments are limited to $10,000 and will incur an additional 4% convenience fee (added to the buyers’ premium).
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. Auctioneer is solely an Agent of the bankruptcy estate; the charge of a buyers’ premium is for the benefit of the estate and shall not imply an agency relationship between buyer and Auctioneer
- SALES TAX: Local sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide acceptable evidence of sales tax exemption..
- REMOVAL: Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal will take place from August 23 to August 30 (excluding Sunday), from 9am to 4pm each day.
- BUYERS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO REMOVAL:
- Any materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit; we do not offer any loading or shipping services.
- ID that matches the name on the invoice.
- REPRESENTATIONS: Descriptions are offered as a guide only. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; some incidental damages may not be identified in the catalog. Buyer is responsible to inspect items or assume all risks. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final. Some items may be subject to 3rd Party Claim and Removal from the Sale.
- For more information and complete terms, please visit the cagp.com website.
Bulk/Turnkey Interests: email [email protected]
Auction Day Support & Payments: +1 818 340-3134
General Info: +1 888 345-SOLD