Surgical Center - Bulk Sale
Pursuant to California Civil Code 1993, Commercial Landlord Notice of Abandonment Sale: THIS IS A BULK SALE OFFERING ONLY – INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WILL NOT BE SOLD: SALE TO INCLUDE: (3)
Pursuant to California Civil Code 1993, Commercial Landlord Notice of Abandonment Sale:
THIS IS A BULK SALE OFFERING ONLY – INDIVIDUAL ITEMS WILL NOT BE SOLD:
SALE TO INCLUDE:
(3) Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machines,
Gomco 3001 Aspirator,
Stryker Battery Charger,
Arthrrex AR-9800 BiPolar Ablation,
Stryker 1188HD Camer,
GE 1K X 1K C-Arm,
GE OEC 6800 C- Arm,
Medtronic IPC Console,
Smith & Nephew Dyonics Power II,
ArthroCare Quantum 2,
Zoll PD2000 Defibrillator,
Megadyne 1000 Megapower Electrosurgical Unit,
ValleyLab Force 2 Electrosurgical Unit,
Smith & Nephew Dyonics 25 Fluid Management,
Morgan Automation Neurotherm Generator,
Stryker SDC Ultra HD Management,
3M Attest 390 Incubator,
Hatteras BFW Light Source,
Stryker X8000 Light Source, ALM OR Lights,
Leica 500 Microscope,
(10) Welch Allyn 6200 Monitors,
GE Dash 4000 Monitor,
(3) Datex/Ohmeda Cardiocap 5 Monitors,
(2) Stryker Vision Elect HD Monitors,
Stryker Core Powered Instrument Driver,
(2) Sony UP-980 Printer/C-Arm,
Olympus OEP-4 HDTV Printer/Video,
Olympus OFP Endo Flushing Pump,
Baxter L02 Infusion Pump,
Arthrex AR-6480 Parastolic Pump,
(3) AirCast VenaFlow Elite Sequential Pumps,
Whirlpool Med Refrigerator,
Arthrex AR-8305 Shaver,
Steris/AMSCO V-120 Sterilizer,
Steris/AMSCO 20C Sterilizer,
Morgan EL-M Imaging Table,
Skytron Elite 6001 Table,
Skytron 6600 Table,
OSI Orthopedic Table,
Stryker 5920-11 Tourniquet Unit,
Zimmer ATS 2000 Tourniquet Unit,
Steris/AMSCO SC12246 Ultrasonic Cleaner,
AMSCO QDJ04 Warming Unit,
Bair Hugger 500 Warming Unit,
GE 1K x 1K C-Arm Workstation,
Generic X- Ray View Box,
GE 2169368-7 Portable X-Ray,
Soiled Linen & Trash Bins,
Lunch Room Furnishings.
Questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, October 18
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, October 19 at 11:00am PT
Payment Due: Thursday, October 20 by 5pm
Removal Period: Friday, October 21 thru, Tuesday, October 25 by Appointment Only.
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
Tuesday, October 18 by appointment ONLY.
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: Tuesday, October 18 By Appointment Only. Attendees without an appointment will be turned away
- PAYMENT: All payments are due by wire transfer no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: No buyers’ premium will apply to this auction.
- SALES TAX: Applicable California sales tax will be assessed on the purchase unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyer is responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed by no later than October 25 at agreed upon and scheduled times.
- REPRESENTATIONS: Descriptions are offered as a guide only. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; buyer is responsible to inspect items or assume all risks. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule with ThreeSixty and otherwise make arrangements for items to be removed during stated removal timeframe.
What to Bring to Pickup:
- Any materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit; we do not offer any loading or shipping services
- A printed copy of your invoice
- ID which matches the name on the invoice
- If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
- Max Moss – BoxPackShip – 323-432-2477 – [email protected]
- City Business Shipping Inc. – Richard – Tel: 213.612.4949 – [email protected]
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Caren – Tel: 720.535.7921 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation – Eric Alton – Tel: 913.951.5484 – [email protected]
Certificates of Insurance: All third party shipping companies will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors and NM168LLC as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance must be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected].
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payment or Removal: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]