Bid via online public auction on equipment and remaining inventory of BSN Sports’ Corona, California facility no longer needed for future company
Bid via online public auction on equipment and remaining inventory of BSN Sports’ Corona, California facility no longer needed for future company operations. Auction items will include vehicles, lifts, machinery, tools, warehouse racking, office equipment and remaining inventory as listed below. The sale will take place over 2-Days, with the machinery, equipment and inventory closing on April 27 and the trucks, lifts, loader and trailers closing on April 28. Note the 2 links to different bidding sites for each.
ROLLING STOCK (Trucks, Lifts, Loader & Trailers)
2019 Chevrolet 3500 HD Duramax Crew Cab Utility Pickup Truck (31k miles);
2017 Chevrolet 3500 HD Duramax Crew Cab Utility Pickup Truck (86k miles);
2016 Chevrolet 3500 HD Duramax Crew Cab Utility Pickup Truck (118k miles);
2011 Chevrolet 3500HD Duramax Utility Pickup Truck;
Caterpillar 2C5000 4,750 lb. Capacity Propane Forklift
Komatsu FG2551-12 4,500 lb. Capacity Propane Forklift
Komatsu FG20ST-11 3,500 lb. Capacity Propane Forklift
Bobcat 743 Skid Steer (Attachments Include Bucket, Augers, Forks)
Genie GS-2646 Scissor Lifts
Genie GS-2632 Scissor Lifts
(3) 16′ Equipment Trailers
**Note that Rolling Stock will be Sold on Auctiontime.com (link coming soon)- bidding will close on these items on April 28 (separate registration required)
MACHINERY & EQUIPMENT
Uni-Hydro 42-14 SLS Ironworker:
Kalamazoo H9AW Horizontal Bandsaw
Carolina 40 Ton Press
Scotchman 14″ Metal Cutting Cold Saw
Dayton 18″ Metal Cutting Band Saw
Lincoln 210MP Power MIG Welder
Lincoln 140 Weld-Pak Welder
Plus, Cutoff Saw, Bench Sanders, Drill Press, Shop Tools, Compressor and More…
Field Tools & Equipment
Rigid, Milwaukee and Bosch cordless and corded power drills, impact drivers, skill saws, jig saws, hammer drills and more…
Numerous Tool Kits
A Frame and Extension Ladders
80+ Sections of Pallet Racking
Pallet Jack, Carts & Dollies
Rolling Warehouse Ladders
Modular Office Furniture
Bleacher & Scoreboard Installation Parts
New Sporting Goods Inventory Including:
– Baseballs, Softballs, Whiffle Balls, T-Ball T’s, Bags of Infield Dirt and More…
For questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date & Time
2-DAY ONLINE AUCTION
Bidding OPENS: April 15 at 3pm PT
Machinery & Equipment begins CLOSING: Tuesday April 27 at 11:00am PT
Trucks & Lifts begin CLOSING: Wednesday, April 28
Preview & Removal: 1180 California Ave. Corona, CA 92881
Preview Date & Time
Monday, April 26, from 9am to 4pm
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: Monday, April 26 from 9am to 4pm (masks and social distancing required);
- DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on April 28, 2021;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: 7.75% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during the following dates and times: Rolling Stock, Equipment & Inventory: Thursday, April 29 thru Saturday, May 1 from 9:00am to 4:00pm; Pallet Racking & Modular Furniture: Monday, May 3 thru Wednesday, May 5 from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day. All removal is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid Buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Masks and social distancing practices will be required at all times. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers. Buyers must be prepared to bring all materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit. This includes any disconnections, dismantling and rigging. Please see General Terms for more details regarding buyer removal.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions at 805-496-8087, ext. 110.
- Buyers paying by cashiers’ check can make the cashiers check payable to “ThreeSixty Asset Advisors” and send by overnight mail to 3075 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm on January 28, 2021
- Sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. To schedule a pickup time, please email your 3 preferred time slots to [email protected] and reference the Sale Date and your Buyer Information or call 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Appointments may be scheduled for Thursday, April 29 through Wednesday, May 5 between 9:00am and 4:00pm (excluding Sunday).
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance may be brought onsite, faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Chad or Jeff – Tel: 800.575.3346 x0 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payments: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Pickup: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]