BSN Sports Apparel Production Facility
Assets no longer needed in company’s ongoing operations… Leading collegiate apparel provider closing this facility only, embroidery machines, numbering presses, drying ovens, flash
Assets no longer needed in company’s ongoing operations…
Leading collegiate apparel provider closing this facility only, embroidery machines, numbering presses, drying ovens, flash units, support equipment… Highlights include:
• Tajima single and two head embroidery machines
• SWF single head embroidery machines
• M&R Chameleon 6 Arm Screen Print Machine
• Hopkins 6 Arm Screen Print Machine
• M&R Abacus II Screen Print Number Press
• Multiple Brown Screen Print Number Presses
• Ultimate numbering machines
• Brown Digital Firefly Drying Line
• M&R Sprint 2000 Drying Line
• AirJet Natural Gas Drying Line
• Epson Direct-to-Garment Printer
• Epson Sublimation Printer
• HIX & Brown Quartz flash drying units
• Air & Pneumatic Heat Transfer Presses
• Mimaki CJV150-130 Printer / Cutter
• Epilog Legend laser cutter
• Plus, hoops, thread, jersey number screens, steamers, work tables and much more.
Questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Catalog Posted & Bidding Opens: Mid October
Bidding Closes: Thursday, October 27 starting at 10:00am CDT
Removal Period: Friday, October 28 thru Friday, November 11, from 9am to 4pm by Appointment Only.
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
These are several key terms of sale. However, this sale is being managed by our partner, HyperAMS. For more information and complete terms, please visit the HyperAMS website
- INSPECTION: Inspection will be by appointment only, please do not show up without an appointment as this is a secure facility. Please contact Site Manager to schedule an appointment.
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by upon receipt of Invoice and no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: To make payment arrangements by wire transfer or ACH, please contact the HyperAMS auction office. To arrange cash payment on-site, please contact the Site Manager. (See below for contact info) Please be advised that although required to present a credit card to register with BidSpotter, HyperAMS will not charge your card following the auction. Credit card payments are limited to $5,000 and will incur an additional 3% convenience fee (21% with buyer’s premium).
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: Local sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide acceptable evidence of sales tax exemption..
- REMOVAL: Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal will be by appointment only, and restricted to October 28 – November 5. Please contact Site Manager to schedule an appointment. All equipment MUST be removed by November 5. shippers.
- BUYERS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO REMOVAL:
- Any materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit; we do not offer any loading or shipping services.
- ID that matches the name on the invoice. If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf 24 hours prior to pickup. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
- REPRESENTATIONS: Descriptions are offered as a guide only. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; some incidental damages may not be identified in the catalog. Buyer is responsible to inspect items or assume all risks. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- For more information and complete terms, please visit the HyperAMS website.