Final 28 Units to Be Sold at Auction Tremendous purchase opportunity. Each unit is configured for touch screen, barcode and QR code scan, card swipe and printing and powered by a
Final 28 Units to Be Sold at Auction
Tremendous purchase opportunity. Each unit is configured for touch screen, barcode and QR code scan, card swipe and printing and powered by a Dell computer. Each unit can be easily customized with your own software platform. (Note: units do have company branding at the top where marked “LOGO HERE” in the photos which, along with other lettering, will be the buyers’ responsibility to remove). Build cost: $4,500. Purchase as Kiosks or use the components for other applications..
- Dell OptiPlex 3040 MFF, i3-4150 3.5GHz/4GB RAM/500GB HDD, Windows 10
- ELO 2794L 27″ Intellitouch LCD Display
- MagTek eDynamo Credit Card Swiper
- Honeywell 3330G 2D Imager
- Zebra KR203 or KR403 80mm Printers
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding OPENS: Friday, May 28 at 3pm PT
Lots Begin CLOSING: Thursday, June 10 at 11:00am PT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
No preview will take place for this auction.
Pickup Location: Garden Grove, CA (address provided on invoices)
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- NO INSPECTION will be held for this sale. All units are brand new, boxed and strapped one per pallet.
- DEPOSITS: We may authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on June 11, 2021, regardless of pickup date;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: 8.75% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed within one week of the auction date by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid Buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Buyers will not be accommodated without an appointment. Masks and social distancing practices will be required at all times. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions at 805-496-8087, ext. 110.
- Buyers paying by cashiers’ check can make the cashiers check payable to “ThreeSixty Asset Advisors” and send by overnight mail to 3075 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm on June 11, 2021
- Sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. To schedule a pickup time, please email your 3 preferred time slots to [email protected] and reference the Sale Date and your Buyer Information or call 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Pickup times will be based on an approved appointment time between the hours of 9am and 3pm Monday through Friday, and must be scheduled within 1 week of the auction date.
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Chad or Jeff – Tel: 800.575.3346 x0 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payments: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Pickup: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]