Modular Dwelling Company
Notice of UCC Article 9 Sale Modular Dwelling Company – Utah Based Subject Company designs, sells, delivers, and installs modular dwelling units. Company leverages
Notice of UCC Article 9 Sale
Modular Dwelling Company – Utah Based
Subject Company designs, sells, delivers, and installs modular dwelling units. Company leverages a network of contractors, consultants, and manufacturers to offer a turn-key experience for its customers. Company’s primary market since its inception was to sell its homes as Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU’s). However, Company has recently expanded its service offering to include developers looking to purchase bulk orders of modular units.
Company has 3 modular home products (studio, 1-bed, 2-bed) that have California Statewide approval and are listed on the San Jose and Los Angeles pre-approved plans. In addition to their core products, Company designs custom units, both modular and on-chassis, for developers purchasing bulk orders.
Since inception in 2019, Company has sold over 100 units and generated over $7MM in revenue.
Collateral Includes, But is Not Limited to:
– 1 Bedroom ADU (located in Canada)
– Accounts Receivable
– Pending Customer Transactions
– 3 Architected & Engineered Modular Unit Designs w/ statewide modular certification in California and Utah
– Trademark, Website & Domain
– Customer Lists
– Vendor Lists/Contract
– Marketing Materials
Parties interested in more information can Complete and Sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement Here to receive additional information.
**Please do not disturb the business; Any and all inquiries must be made to ThreeSixty.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Live Online Webcast Auction: Friday, September 22 starting at 10:00 am MT
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
To participate in the sale:
- NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT: You must complete a non-disclosure agreement, before receiving a additional information.
- DUE DILIGENCE: Bidders must conduct their own due diligence. However, ThreeSixty will attempt to support any information requests made… Please do not disrupt anyone at the business.
- BIDDING QUALIFICATION: Interested Parties will need to Qualify for participation.
- complete all registration forms required by Auctioneer completely and accurately by the deadline therefor prescribed by Auctioneer,
- acknowledge, accept and agree with the Terms and Conditions of Sale,
- accept the provided asset purchase agreement template (including all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto) as the approved and acceptable asset purchase agreement (the “Purchase Agreement”) to be signed upon the award of bid to the winning Qualified Bidder,
- provide a wire transfer to ThreeSixty no later than 3p MT on September 21 in the amount of $50,000 (the “Deposit”); contact ThreeSixty for wire instructions, and
- provide proof of financial capability to close on the Assets (pursuant to and in accordance with the Terms and the Purchase Agreement) in a form acceptable to Auctioneer and Secured Lender.
- PUBLIC SALE: While the opportunity is open to the public, only Qualified Bidders will be provided the sale location or access to the online bidding
- TERMS OF SALE: Available to download here (coming soon).
Jeff Tanenbaum | Direct: 720-704-5421 | [email protected]