Known for its famous case against PG&E, as featured in the film Erin Brockovich, the high profile law firm of
Known for its famous case against PG&E, as featured in the film Erin Brockovich, the high profile law firm of Girardi Keese filed for bankruptcy in December or 2020, and its assets will be sold to help pay off creditors, including those who have filed claims of fraud against the firm. The auction will feature the firm’s office furniture, business machinery and equipment, as well as furnishings and decorations comprised of art, oriental rugs, sports memorabilia, wine, music memorabilia, statues, vintage law (and other) books, a vintage piano, a Cadillac DTS and much more.
The auction will take place online in late August or early September. Check back soon for more details…
Questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date & Time
Date & Time to be Announced Soon (check back)
Removal Site(s) 1126 & 1138 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles
Please Note: Buyers are Responsible for Item Pickup and Removal
Preview Date & Time
No In-Person Preview will be Offered for this Sale
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: No in-person inspection will be offered for this sale;
- DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on the day following the close of auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: 9.5% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during posted times. All removal is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid Buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers. Buyers must be prepared to bring all materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit. This includes any disconnections, dismantling and rigging. Please see General Terms for more details regarding buyer removal.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions at 805-496-8087, ext. 110.
- Buyers paying by cashiers’ check can make the cashiers check payable to “ThreeSixty Asset Advisors” and send by overnight mail to 3075 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm the day following the auction.
- Sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. To schedule a pickup time, please email your 3 preferred time slots within the timeframe posted for removal to [email protected] and reference the Sale Date and your Buyer Information or call 805-496-8087, ext. 110.
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance may be brought onsite, faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Chad or Jeff – Tel: 800.575.3346 x0 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payments: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Pickup: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]