By order of the US Bankruptcy Court in the matter of Girardi Keese…. Various items of fine jewelry and a watch from Cartier,
By order of the US Bankruptcy Court in the matter of Girardi Keese….
Various items of fine jewelry and a watch from Cartier, Tiffany and others, including the Erika Jayne Girardi earrings – 6.01ct. G/VS2, 6.57ct. G/VS1, with GIA certificate
Questions about the sale, contact:
Mollie Burns Keith
Head of Sale
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Live Webcast Auction: Wednesday, December 7 starting at 10:00am PT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
December 2 to December 5 at John Moran Auctioneers in Monrovia, 12p – 4p each day.
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
These are several key terms of sale. However, this sale is being managed by our partner, John Moran Auctioneers. For more information and complete terms, please visit the John Moran Website.
- INSPECTION: December 2 to December 5 at John Moran Auctioneers in Monrovia, 12p – 4p each day.
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: Within 5 days of the auction
- PAYMENT FORMS: credit card (subject to a 3.5% surcharge), check, cash or wire transfer.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: 5% of first $500,000, plus 18% of next $500,000; plus 15% over $1,000,000 live and at Johnmoran.com; Buyers’ premium may vary on third party bidding sites;
- SALES TAX: Local sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide acceptable evidence of sales tax exemption..
- REGISTRATION: Buyer registration may be subject to Auction Company Qualification
- REPRESENTATIONS: Descriptions are offered as a guide only. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; Buyer is responsible to inspect items or assume all risks. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- For more information and complete terms, please visit the John Moran website.