11aprAll DayConsumer Electronics Inventory & Distribution FacilityBy Order of State Court ReceivershipSale Type:Online Only AuctionGeography::San Bernardino, CA
By order of State Court Receivership… Consumer Electronics Inventory Approximately $1 Million at Cost | New, Refurbished and Pending Repair Products, Including: Google Fitbits, Nest Audio, Nest
By order of State Court Receivership…
Consumer Electronics Inventory
Approximately $1 Million at Cost | New, Refurbished and Pending Repair Products, Including:
Google Fitbits, Nest Audio, Nest Cam, Hubs, Wi-Fi, Thermostats and More; Sol Republic Bluetooth Earbuds, Lab Play Gaming Earbuds; Plus, Gaming Keyboards, X-Box Headsets, Household Appliances (Robot Vacuums, Air Purifiers, etc.), Phone power stations, Phone and tablet cases, Kindle cases and Much More…
Warehouse Distribution Equipment
Approximately 200 Sections of Pallet Racking – 24′ Heights, 42″ Depth, 12′ Cross Beams, Wire Mesh Shelves; PTR Model 2300HD Cardboard Baler; 1998 Marathon RJ-225VL Horizontal Trash Compactor; Interpack 2024 Carton Sealer; Stevenson Heat Seal Tunnel, Heat Guns, Impulse Sealers, Air Compressor, Storopack Air Bag Maker, Power Tools, Work Benches, Zebra MC930P Handheld Scanners, Zebra RS6000 Finger Scanners, Zebra VC8300 Forklift Computers, Zebra Label Printers, Industrial Ceiling Mounted Warehouse Fans, 30+ Sections of Metal & Particle Board Shelving, Metal Rolling Carts, Wire Rolling Shelf Units, Conveyor, and More…
Forklifts, Pallet Movers, Vehicle
– Toyota 8FGCSU20 3450 lb. Capacity Propane Forklift w/ side shift (approx. 1,700 hrs)
– Toyota 8FBE15U 2600 lb. Capacity Electric Forklift w/ side shift; 189″ Reach (approx. 4,600 hrs)
– Toyota 9BRU18 3500 lb. Capacity Electric Stand on Reach Lift – 132″ Mast (approx. 4,700 hrs)
– Toyota 8HBE30 6000 lb. Capacity Electric Pallet Jack
– 5500 lb. Capacity Manual Pallet Jacks
– 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE w/ Sunroof (approx. 19,000 miles)
Office Furniture, Computers, Facility Support Equipment & More
Maverick Office Desks and Work Surfaces, Mesh-Back Desk Chairs, Sofas and Coffee Tables, Executive and Conference Chairs, Dell 27″ Monitors, Lenovo Laptop Computers, Dell Tower PCs, 50″ – 75″ Flatscreen Televisions, Break Room Appliances, Folding Tables, Lateral File Cabinets, Pro-Form Elliptical Trainer, Lockers, Garrett PD 6500i Metal Detector and More…
Questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding Opens: To be announced soon
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, April 11 starting at 10:30am PT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
To Be Announced
Removal Site(s): San Bernardino, CA
Please Note: Buyers are Responsible for Item Pickup and Removal
VIEW ITEMS & BID (Coming Soon)
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
These are several key terms of sale. However, this sale is being managed by our partner, HyperAMS. For more information and complete terms, please visit the HyperAMS website
- INSPECTION: Inspection will be by appointment only, please do not show up without an appointment as this is a secure facility. Please contact Site Manager to schedule an appointment.
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by upon receipt of Invoice and no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: To make payment arrangements by wire transfer or ACH, please contact the HyperAMS auction office. To arrange cash payment on-site, please contact the Site Manager. (See below for contact info) Please be advised that although required to present a credit card to register with BidSpotter, HyperAMS will not charge your card following the auction. Credit card payments are limited to $5,000 and will incur an additional 3% convenience fee (21% with buyer’s premium).
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: Local sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide acceptable evidence of sales tax exemption..
- REMOVAL: Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal will be by appointment. Please contact Site Manager to schedule an appointment. All equipment MUST be removed by [Date TBD… check back]
- BUYERS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO REMOVAL:
- Any materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit; we do not offer any loading or shipping services.
- ID that matches the name on the invoice. If sending a 3rd party to pickup on your behalf, you must complete and submit an Agent Release form to our office authorizing the 3rd party to pickup on your behalf 24 hours prior to pickup. The 3rd party must provide ID matching the Agent Release form and sign documentation upon arrival at pickup.
- REPRESENTATIONS: Descriptions are offered as a guide only. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy; some incidental damages may not be identified in the catalog. Buyer is responsible to inspect items or assume all risks. All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final. Some items may be subject to 3rd Party Claim and Removal from the Sale.
- For more information and complete terms, please visit the HyperAMS website.
Auction Support & Payments: David Fiegel, 847-499-7029, [email protected]
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD