2017 RAM Cargo Van
Asset Ordered for Immediate Sale CARGO VAN Located in Texas Van | (1) 2017 RAM ProMaster Van Questions about the sale?
Asset Ordered for Immediate Sale
Located in Texas
Van | (1) 2017 RAM ProMaster Van
Questions about the sale? Call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Check lot on bidding site for closing time
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
No Preview Available
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: No Inspection Available
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by upon receipt of Invoice and no later than 5:00 pm on the day following the auction;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Payment must be received by Wire Transfer.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- REMOVAL: Vehicle must be picked up following payment but no later than November 1, 2022 by appointment only.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final. We attempt to provide helpful information, where available, but do not guarantee descriptions or conditions for ANY items.
- VEHICLES: Buyer is responsible for vehicle smog certificates and any back registration fees, if applicable. At the time Buyer picks up the vehicle, they will receive only an Invoice from 360Bid. Title documentation will be mailed to buyer at Buyer’s address on file via express mail upon payment.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Your invoice will include wire transfer instructions. If you need to verify the wire instructions or you do not receive them, contact us at 720-704-5400 (option 3).
- Payments are not accepted at the Auction Site;
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm the day following the auction;
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed by November 1, 2022 by appointment only.
Buyers will be required to show ID matching the registrant’s information at pickup. If you will be having a third party pickup on your behalf, please download and complete an Agent Authorization form from the 360Bid.Sale website and email to [email protected] or contact us.
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payments: 1-720-704-5400, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]