By order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, all equipment of Regional Pavement Maintenance in Phoenix, Arizona must be sold. In addition,
By order of the United States Bankruptcy Court, all equipment of Regional Pavement Maintenance in Phoenix, Arizona must be sold. In addition, select items no longer needed of parent company, Avery Asphalt, are to be sold from the company’s Denver and Colorado Springs, Colorado locations. Bid via online webcast auction. View items at one of the onsite inspections, bid online only as items are offered one at a time by a live auctioneer.
- Paving equipment
- Milling machines
- Dump Trucks
- Seal Coaters
- Slurry Tractors
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Utility Pickup Trucks
- Passenger Vehicles
For questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD, extension 110
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date & Time
Thursday, June 24 at 10am MST; 11am MDT
Regional Paving Maintenance – Phoenix, Arizona – 2435 S 6th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85003 (Lot#s 1 – 121)
Avery Asphalt – Colorado Springs, Colorado – 7770 Venture St, Colorado Springs, CO 80951 (Lot#s 501 – 551)Avery Asphalt – Denver, Colorado – 1770 E 69th Ave, Denver, CO 80229 (Lot#s 701 – 719)
Preview Date & Time
Phoenix – Mon, June 21 thru Wed, June 23 from 9am to 4pm;
Denver – Tue, June 22 from 9am to 4pm;
Colorado Springs – Wed, June 23 from 9am to 4pm
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale and any Terms agreed upon at the time of auction registration comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. Review the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- INSPECTION: Dates to be announced (masks and social distancing required);
- DEPOSITS: A 25% Deposit will be due and payable upon the award of bid. Auctioneer’s election not to collect a deposit, does not waive Bidder’s obligation to provide the deposit and to the General Terms & Conditions of Sale applicable to Deposits. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due within 24 hours of the close of sale… see section below for Payment Options.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: Applicable sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed from each auction site within the timeframes to be announced. All removal is by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers. Buyers must be prepared to bring all materials, carts and manpower necessary to remove their purchases from where the items sit. This includes any disconnections, dismantling and rigging. Please see General Terms for more details regarding buyer removal. Riggers & Buyer must comply with posted Insurance Requirements (see download links above);
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
No Credit Cards will be accepted for this sale. You may pay via wire transfer, ACH transfer, money order, cash, cashier’s check, or company check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee.
PAYMENTS SHALL BE MADE PAYABLE TO “PPL GROUP”
WIRE/ACH TRANSFER INSTRUCTIONS SPECIFIC FOR THIS SALE:
CIBC (The Private Bank & Trust) Bank USA
120 South LaSalle
City/State Chicago, IL. 60603
Phone# (312) 564-6800 Option #1
Beneficiary: PPL Group LLC
Account number: 2438450
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the following parties as additional insured:
ThreeSixty Asset Advisors and PPL Group as an additional insured:
PPL Group, LLC
105 Revere Dr., Suite C
Northbrook, IL 60062
ThreeSixty Asset Advisors, LLC
3075 Thousand Oaks Blvd.
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Avery Asphalt, Inc.
1770 E. 69th Ave.
Avery Asphalt, Inc.
7770 Venture Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80951
Regional Pavement Maintenance of Arizona, Inc.
2435 S. 6th Ave.
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. Appointments may be scheduled during the removal timeframe to be posted soon.
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Freight Logistics – Chad or Jeff – Tel: 800.575.3346 x0 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
Sale in Cooperation With: