Amusement and Arcade Gaming Equipment - Dallas
Amusement and Arcade Gaming Equipment A huge selection of used amusement and arcade gaming equipment is being offered in this online only auction. This is a tremendous opportunity to purchase items
Amusement and Arcade Gaming Equipment
A huge selection of used amusement and arcade gaming equipment is being offered in this online only auction. This is a tremendous opportunity to purchase items rarely sold by auction. The inventory will include dance, basketball, boxing, racing, shooting and many other arcade style games. Kids’ rides will include carousel style horses, sports cars as well as rides featuring Dumbo, Mickey and Winnie the Pooh. The inventory also includes ticket stations, ‘the claw’ style games of chance and foosball tables. In addition to games, the sale will feature a number of miniature golf and amusement related props, trampolines and more. Check back often for an updated listing and new photos. The full catalog will be ready by October 9 and posted to the bidding site.
For General Auction Information for this sale, call toll free: 1-844-670-0712; This sale is being conducted in cooperation with Benaco Sales.
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding OPENS: Friday, October 9
Lots Begin CLOSING: Thursday October 22nd at 10:00am CT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
No preview will take place for this auction.
Item Pickup: Dallas, Texas
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: No inspection will be permitted for this sale;
- DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on October 23, 2020;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item. A 15% Buyers’ Premium will apply for Bidders paying by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- SALES TAX: 8.25% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during the following dates and times: Monday, October 26 through Thursday, October 29, from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling Kelly Toney at 713-816-1123. Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Masks and social distancing practices will be required at all times. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- REMOVAL ACCOMMODATIONS: Units may be palletized upon request at a cost of $25 per pallet. Purchases will be loaded onto buyers’ or shipping companies’ trucks by facility personnel.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- “SUBJECT TO APPROVAL’: Certain items may be denoted as ‘Subject to Approval’. Once the item is ‘sold’ at the auction, it will remain subject to the Seller’s approval of the price attained. Approval or rejection of the bid will occur within 24 hours of the auction.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions at 720-704-5400, ext. 110.
- Buyers paying by cashiers’ check can make the cashiers check payable to “ThreeSixty Asset Advisors” and send by overnight mail to 3075 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm on October 23, 2020
- Provision of sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. To schedule a pickup time, please email your 3 preferred time slots to [email protected] and reference the Sale Date and your Buyer Information or call Kelly Toney at 713-816-1123. Appointments may be scheduled for Monday, October 26 through Thursday, October 29 between 9:00am and 4:00pm. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance may be brought onsite, faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected].
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
Quick Contact Reference:
General Info: 1-844-670-0712
Payments: 1-720-704-5400, select option 3
Support Email: [email protected]