Ameco Solar Installation Equipment
Bid via online public auction on equipment no longer needed by Ameco as a result of its acquisition by NRG Clean
Bid via online public auction on equipment no longer needed by Ameco as a result of its acquisition by NRG Clean Power. Auction items will include a variety of utility pickup trucks, late model forklift, power tools, warehouse and office equipment and inventory consisting of solar inverters, installation materials, thermal swimming pool panels and more. Assets Include:
2015 Chevy 2500 HD Extended Cab Utility Pickup Truck;
2006 GMC 2500HD Extended Cab Utility Pickup Truck;
2003 GMC 2500HD Utility Pickup Truck;
2002 GMC Sierra 1500 Pickup Truck;
Toyota 7FGCU25 5,000 lb Capacity Propane Forklift
2013 Chevy Volt Just Added
**Note that Rolling Stock will be Sold on Auctiontime.com – bidding will close on these items on January 27 (separate registration required)
Tools & Equipment
Milwaukee, Ryobi, Hitachi and Craftsman Drills, Cutoff Saws, Skill Saws, Hammer Drills, Nail Guns & More;
Extension and Telescoping Ladders;
Pallet Jacks, Carts & Dollies
SMA, Aurora & Solar Edge Inverters;
Approx. 100 Swimming Pool Thermal Panels
Electrical Parts, Wiring, Conduit, Fuses and Related Parts
The full catalog is available now at the bidding site and will open for bidding on January 11.
For questions about the sale, call toll free: 1-888-345-SOLD.
Never attended an auction? Learn how to bid by reading frequently asked questions here.
Sale Date(s) & Time(s)
Bidding OPENS: Monday, January 11
Lots Begin CLOSING: Tuesday January 26 at 11:00am PT
Preview Date(s) & Time(s)
Monday, January 25, from 9am to 4pm
Item Pickup: 7623 Somerset Blvd., Paramount, CA 90723
Please click on each section (>) below for important sale information:
The following highlights key sale terms and identifies sale specific terms. These, along with our General Terms & Conditions of Sale comprise the Complete Terms of Sale. To confirm your responsibilities as a buyer, please review the items below and view or download the General Terms & Conditions of Sale.
- INSPECTION: Monday, January 25 from 9am to 4pm (masks and social distancing required);
- DEPOSITS: We will authorize your credit card for $500 as an Auction Registration deposit and reserve the right to increase the deposit to equal 25% of your total high bids. This authorization will place a 3-7 day hold on these funds with your credit card company, but will not be charged unless purchases are made. Bidders intending to spend in excess of $10,000 or International Bidders must make arrangements to provide a cash form of deposit (i.e. Wire Transfer or Cashiers’ Check) prior to the Sale to avoid bidding interruption;
- PAYMENT DEADLINE: All payments are due by 5:00 pm on January 27, 2021;
- PAYMENT FORMS: Credit cards on file will be charged upon the completion of the sale. You may pay by cashier’s check or wire transfer by notifying us prior to the close of auction, AND submitting payment by the Payment Deadline; Balances over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or cashiers check.
- BUYER’S PREMIUM: An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the price of each item.
- SALES TAX: 10.25% sales tax will be assessed on the purchase price plus buyers’ premium, unless you provide evidence of sales tax exemption. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for more details.
- REMOVAL: Buyers are responsible to make arrangements for items to be removed during the following dates and times: Thursday, January 28 through Friday, January 29, from 9:00am to 4:00pm each day by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Paid Buyers can schedule appointments by emailing three preferred time slots to [email protected] or calling 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Buyers arriving without an appointment will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis. Masks and social distancing practices will be required at all times. For assistance with shipping or rigging, please see our list of 3rd party shippers.
- REPRESENTATIONS: All Items are sold ‘As-Is, Where-Is’, With all faults and without recourse. All Sales are Final.
- “SUBJECT TO APPROVAL’: Certain items may be denoted as ‘Subject to Approval’. Once the item is ‘sold’ at the auction, it will remain subject to the Seller’s approval of the price attained. Approval or rejection of the bid will occur within 24 hours of the auction.
- See the General Terms & Conditions of Sale for complete buyer obligations.
- Following the auction, your credit card on file will be charged for the balance of your purchases, including sales tax, unless you have notified us by email prior to the sale closing of your intent to pay with a cash form of payment and/or of your sales tax exemption.
- Buyers whose credit cards are successfully charged will receive a paid invoice by email following the auction.
- Buyers with a balance due after the auction, will receive a balance due invoice following the auction.
- Buyers electing to pay by wire transfer must contact our office for wire transfer instructions at 805-496-8087, ext. 110.
- Buyers paying by cashiers’ check can make the cashiers check payable to “ThreeSixty Asset Advisors” and send by overnight mail to 3075 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
- All balances due must be received by 5:00pm on January 27, 2021
- Sales tax exemption forms can be faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected]
Pickup Scheduling: Buyers are responsible to schedule a pickup time and may do so upon payment in full. To schedule a pickup time, please email your 3 preferred time slots to [email protected] and reference the Sale Date and your Buyer Information or call 805-496-8087, ext. 110. Appointments may be scheduled for Thursday, January 28 through Friday, January 29 between 9:00am and 4:00pm.
Certificates of Insurance: Buyers removing any items which require dismantling, rigging or their use of material handling equipment for proper removal, will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance naming ThreeSixty Asset Advisors as an additional insured. See General Terms & Conditions of Sale for Insurance Requirements. Certificates of Insurance may be brought onsite, faxed to 720-704-5408 or emailed to [email protected].
3rd Party Shippers: Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing. These shipping company names are provided for your convenience and using one of these companies does not in any way alter your obligations for removal in accordance with the terms of sale. PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER, THEY WILL BE REQUIRED TO EMAIL A BILL-OF-LADING TO US PRIOR TO REMOVAL; NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Move It – Chad McDermott – Tel: 800.831.0030 x17 – [email protected]
- Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Scott Strella – Tel: 866.922.8855 – [email protected]
- Adcom Worldwide – Johnny Baracewicz – Tel: 800-370-7700 – [email protected]
General Info: 1-888-345-SOLD
Payments: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Pickup: 1-805-496-8087, option 3
Support Email: [email protected]